Guidelines for students
- Every student should bring his /her school diary, identity Card, books and notebooks to school every day according to the time table.
- The morning assembly is compulsory for all the students. They should reach the assembly ground in a line and in silence promptly just after the bell rings.
- Changing of class room between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
- No shouting, no whistling or running in the corridors of the school building is allowed.
- Care must be taken of school property and no student should damage school furniture or any other property.
- All the students are expected to come to school daily in freshly laundered school uniform with socks and polished shoes.
- The school uniform must be worn on all working days and for all school functions and educational trips.
- Students should be polite and courteous in the school and outside the school. They should always remember that the reputation of the school is judged by their conduct.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness and neglect of school homework, disobedience, disrespect towards teachers and creating undesirable and immoral influence in the school may lead to the dismissal.
- The students will not be allowed to leave the school premises unless it is very urgent. Even in such case, a written application signed by the parents and counter signed by school authorities is absolutely necessary.
- Student should arrive at school before the bell i.e. 5 min. before the assembly.
- Students repeatedly coming late or for getting to bring books or coming without proper uniform may be punished.
- Students should take care of their health as sound mind resides in sound body.
- Students are expected to participate in various co-curricular activities conducted by the school from time to time.
- Students are expected to follow all the instructions issued/ given from the ‘school stage’ in the morning assembly from time to time.
- Students should come to school in uniform even when they are not attending the school.
- Parents (mother/father), not relative are allowed inside the school for any reason.
- Students are not allowed to bring sharp and lethal instruments and mobile phones etc. to the school.
- No student shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he/she has not put at least 75% of attendance during the academic year.
- If a student is suffering from communicable disease, parents should not send him/her to the school till he/she gets completely cured; the following information may guide you to a considerable extent.
Name of Disease
25 to 30 days
4 to 6 days
5 to 7 days
Apart from these, if your child has a giddy sensation ad feels sleepy,
please keep him/her at home and get a through check-up done.
Doctor’s advice should be followed in all medical conditions The child
will be allowed to join after recovery from ailment if he/ she produces
fitness certificate from a doctor.
21.The school shall not be responsible for the children reaching the school more than 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled school time.